Brute Mini Dozer
Mini Bulldozer Plans!
- Turn your wimpy garden tractor into a Brute Mini Dozer that can do some real work!
- Push dirt, rocks, snow, brush, etc.
- Skid logs, pull a loaded trailer, pull small stumps.
- Grade, level and smooth rough terrain.
- Plans cover the complete build from start to finish, with all the drawings in one book and all the text in the other for easy referencing!
- Our detailed plans guide you through the construction process step by step. Everything is covered, from welding, tools and materials.
Parts lists include every nut, bolt and part required to build the complete machine. 41 photos for reference, are included.
- Build it yourself using our detailed plans and save!
- The plans show you how to build the tracks and steering system.
- $800 to $1200 approximate build cost plus your garden tractor. NOTE: Garden tractors have 23" or larger rear tires and at least
1" diameter axles, lawn tractors don't. You build the undercarriage/track frame assembly, then mount your garden tractor to the undercarriage.
- No hydraulics required, power up and power down blade is lower cost electric!
- Free technical support for our customers.
Order plans online or call 978-297-3478.
Click shopping cart to order Mini Dozer plans,
just $49.95 + 5.60 postage US and Canada.